Monday, February 1, 2010

There's the green sheep!

Mum and Dad came over yesterday to not celebrate Ianto's birthday.  It was a quiet enough day until my grandparents dropped in.  That was enough people to tip him over the edge and into tantrum territory.  He ended up in the bedroom having quiet time watching something on the computer.  He came out as they were leaving for some reason and mmy grand father made the mistake of looking at him.  Sigh.  Cue tantrum and grandfather standing there looking at him which of course only made it worse.  Mum and my grandmother telling him and telling him to leave Ianto alone and nothing sinking in *rolleyes*.  In the end I had to pick Ianto up and take him hysterical to his room.  I knew there was a reason we didn't do a birthday party for him.  On the up side the Green Sheep cake he requested came out awesome!


Ianto ended the day by scaling the back fence and visiting the neighbours.  I had no idea until they bought him back...  Looks like I'll need a 6 foot fence to keep him in...

2 comments: