Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Days go by...

Had a minor meltdown yesterday - the spot I'm in at the moment just seems so overwhelming and a bit at the mercy of others.  I can't do x until y has happened, but y can't happen til z happens...  I did get some stuff done, talked to the Tenants Union to ensure I know what is going on with that me leaving here as my property manager can be a bit tricky to deal with.  Wrote a letter to my local MP telling him about the lack of facilities for helping people in tricky situations in Tasmania - on the big island I would have 3 or 4 avenues of support and help, here I have basically nothing...  Called the child support agency to see what is going on there - nothing apparently.  Still waiting to hear back from a real estate agent about a house to look at though.  I hate it when people don't return my calls, very unprofessional.
A friend is coming over today with her three kids for a play and a chat, a good enough friend that I don't feel the need to frantically clean up either lol.  Will be nice to see her as I haven't seen her since christmas time.  The small people will have a good time too, immersing myself in some chaos will be nice for a while.  I'll also be trying to get on top of some research into some of the dietary stuff the nutritionist recommended at some point, particularly phenols, what they are in and the affect they have...

No comments:

Post a Comment