Friday, February 5, 2010

An unexpectedly busy day!

Thursdays are always busier than other days.  It is the day that Ianto goes to visit his father, and the day that Amber and her daughters come to visit.  Yesterday Amber bought me a care package of food that was totally unexpected but, as you can probably imagine, gratefully recieved given the amount of bills I have next week!  A fridge full of fresh vegies and staples like brown rice, pasta and milk mean that I can go longer with out shopping and still feed my family healthy, filling food.  Then after I had collected Ianto I got a phone call from Jerry, a friend I met through an x and I haven't seen for over a year.  He took us out for dinner and ice cream and we ended up playing in the park til it got dark.  We all had a wonderful time.  It isn't something we get to do very often, and with someone like Jerry who doesn't mind chasing after the kids every once in a while it is actually fun!
By the time we got home the small people were zonked, but cos they had a nap in the car thought they weren't...  Anouke started her walking around and around and around thing - circuits of the coffee table until she is exhausted and Ianto collapsed on the couch watching a movie.  After Jerry left and I got Anouke asleep, I came out to the lounge to discover Ianto passed out on the couch!

We also had a sleep walking episode where Ianto went to the toilet by himself but then headed into the lounge instead of the bedroom and then woke up there.  He was understandably scared waking up in the dark lounge room rather than his warm bed and needed rescuing!

No comments:

Post a Comment