Sunday, February 7, 2010

Studying again!

I have taken the plunge and enrolled in a doula course through Childbirth International.  I spent a lot of time yesterday studying (which is why there was no post!) and it felt really good.  Using my brain and learning more about something I am passionate about.  I hope to add Childbirth Educator, Post Partum Doula and Breastfeeding Counsellor to my qualifications over the next year or so too.  
So I'm feeling a bit more positive about everything now, I feel like I'm making steps.  

This is a big week for us - we have 3 appointments for Ianto which are all assessment ones so a few big days lined up...  I am hoping we get some answers and positive steps to take out of it.

The school we are enrolled in has postponed their opening for the year as he building work they are doing (the commercial kitchen, which is a vital part of the school) isn't finished which has given us a bit of leeway to get everything a bit more settled.

We are off to mum and dad's today for our usual Sunday, a quiet one with nothing in particular planned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment