Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lists, Lists, Lists...

After our appointments yesterday with the Occupational therapist and nutritionist we have some big changes to make.  The biggest being changing our diet  utilise the GaPS diet.  It is a fairly drastic change for us, and we will all do it, much easier to stop Ianto having 'illegal' foods if they just aren't in the house!
I also realised that we need to move.  I had planned on staying here another year, but with increased medical costs for Ianto, plus paying for studying, plus trying to get rid of debt we just can't afford it.
So I am going to be making lots of lists...  foods to phase out before we do the intro diet, stuff to get rid of so we can move to a smaller place, stuff to keep, things to do to make moving possible...  If I'm honest lists are just my way of procrastinating while seeming to be productive, but i'm sticking with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment