Saturday, February 20, 2010

house hunting

I hate house hunting.  Especially with such restricted resources.  For us to be able to get a place we can afford we are are looking at tiny flats or the middle of nowhere.  I must say the one in the middle of nowhere is lovely, HOWEVER it is in the middle of nowhere...  Not far from the school Ianto is enrolled in, but it is isolated with no neighbours close by etc.  I found 4 places worth looking at, and to be honest most of them are borderline.

On the plus side the local wholefoods co op opens on Wednesday, so I'm hoping we will be able to save some money on decent food there.  

So I'm having a cup of tea in the sun and trying to get enthusiastic about looking at a tiny flat which is the only open house today.  Shopping needs to be done, house needs cleaning and  decluttering needs doing.   Hoping the cuppa provides some motivation...

No comments:

Post a Comment