Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ianto turns 4 on Monday...



He wanted a Green Sheep cake, and a Green Sheep cake I made.  Feeling a little proud of myself.  His favourite book when he was tiny, and Anouke's favourite book now, is "Where is the Green Sheep?" by Mem Fox.  Its a lovely book that ends with finding the green sheep fast asleep.  Which is just what my small people are doing right now - both of them draped over various couches while I watch "Transamerica".

Tomorrow we have a quiet birthday celebration planned.  Ianto requested just the cake with his grandparents, so they are coming up for dinner, and bringing the paddling pool as it is going to be 33 C tomorrow.  My grandparents are also dropping in as they do every couple of weeks when they are in town, but as Ianto doesn't like birthday parties and has specifically requested not to have one there will be no singing or other party stuff.  Just a quiet day pottering at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment