Thursday, January 21, 2010

another enforced break!

As the charger for my laptop is broken and I have to wait for a new one to be delivered...

but until then - I have been giving Ianto porridge for breakfast and the difference is staggering.  From the uncontrollable tantrum over minigolf after nutrigrain, to the boy who happily shared the digger at the park and even helped the girl figure out how to use it and then played happily with her!  Even when it was time to leave there was minimal complaining!  I was gobsmacked.
We have also seen our lovely GP and now know how to go about getting a plan in place to start taking it further.  So progress is being made, and I'm feeling good about it.

Hopefully my new charger will be here early next week and I can get back into it again :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for wholesome breakfasts! If he'll eat warm porridge he might like oats and milk (muesli) as a cold alternative. My kids have chopped fruit in theirs and nuts when we have them.

    ReplyDelete