Tuesday, March 2, 2010

packing

That is pretty much what I have been up to for the last few days...  we now have only the playroom, bedroom, laundry (sigh) and a few bits and pieces we need to live in the lounge and kitchen to go.  The spare room is packed with  boxes and bags of stuff which I'm going to have to tidy a bit before the open home on Saturday (did I mention the owner has decided to sell?) and the garden has been attacked...  Only a few bits of weeding and pruning the roses to take care of now.  I am looking at the house that showed up online on Friday night on Wednesday morning but have already called the real estate agent to submit my application sight unseen.  Here's hoping we get this one!

The weather has significantly cooled down in in the last couple of days so I'm off to light the fire in the hopes that some washing will get dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment