Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Still packing, still waiting

Waiting for a lot of things - one of which is for the small people to get tired so we can go to bed!  At the moment they are still running around chasing each other.  I'm quite tired from spending long days sorting and cleaning and parenting and would be happily in bed now if I had my way...

We looked at another house in Huonville this morning with a lovely big backyard, counter acted by the tiny bathroom lol.  But a lovely place and I can see us living there, so I applied and now we just wait til at least Monday to find out!

This house has an open home on Saturday, and someone coming to view it tomorrow so I'm constantly trying to keep on top of it.  Its not too bad at the moment - the only thing I desperately need to do tomorrow is tidy the play room and outside, the rest of the house just needs a quick vacuum and tidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment