Thursday, March 18, 2010

Changes changes everywhere...

Wow, I have finally had a day where I didn't have any commitments!  It has been the first time in over a week where I haven't had to be doing one thing or another and all three of us are feeling much better for it.  We had a lazy morning, checked my blogs, watched a bit of tv, did some washing..  Nothing too ground breaking.  Ianto is really responding to the lack of stress today - playing independently a lot with his lego and just generally outside in the sun.  Anouke has had a proper sleep in a proper bed (very unusual for her) and picked some unripe tomatoes - which we won't tell Mum about!  Dinner is marinating in the fridge so doesn't need to be thought about and all in all it has been a very relaxing day.
While Anouke was having a sleep, Ianto asked me how bees make honey.  My response to that couple of days ago would have been to tell him I didn't know and to leave me alone but today I suggested we go and find out.  So we trooped inside to the computer and watched a couple of youtube videos about how bees make honey and now we know!  Ianto can even tell you if you ask him!  Natural learning at its best :D

No comments:

Post a Comment