Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Mothers Day

As a single mother anyway ;)  And so far I have to say it has been the best.  I'm up before the small people so I have a few minutes quiet to my self.  In a minute I am going to have a shower and clean up the living area before my parents and grandparents come for a roast dinner.  Mum and Dad are bringing my new car with them which is exciting - and means I'll have to clean out the old car too rofl.
I chose the car on Friday, and that meant leaving the kids with a friend while I did it.  No biggie for Ianto as he has been in day care a lot, but it was only the second time I've left Anouke for more than a couple of hours.  Of course she was fine, she is very used to Mama Snowflake and the little Snowflakes and only had a small time of being upset which was fixed with cuddles.  She did welcome the boobies back with open arms though!
I'm off to have a nice hot shower before the small people wake up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment