Friday, July 23, 2010

Crafty Friday

Well, it is supposed to be, but what with one thing and another getting around 10 kids aged between18 months and 7 doing anything resembling organised craft is difficult! 
We attempted it today, but it didn't happen again.  The Snowflakes and Ianto weren't getting along all that well, and various other participants slept in so in the end we spent the afternoon at the park in Huonville.  It was a good call on the part of Mrs Ogg.  Neutral territory and nothing huge in the way of arguments all afternoon.  It was every so slightly freezing for us mamas, but we dealt with it lol.

We are hoping next week to have enough people organised at the same time to take advantage of the huge amount of boxes sitting in the hall.


In the meantime, I have 10 kg of clay sitting in front of me that I am planning on using to make a scale model of the house I would like to build.  I am finding it hard to draw plans in 2 dimensions, and was planning a vision board anyway - building a scale model seems like a pretty good way to combine the two.  Having a 3D diorama of what I want should keep me in line and on the right path to achieving it I hope!

2 comments: